Another quarterly earnings season is about to kick off.
In the first half of the year, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rebounded from a negative return in 2022. Through the first six months, 15 of the 30 stocks that make up the composite index were up, while 15 were down.
This week, expect plenty of investors and analysts alike to chime in on which stocks will be the most resilient heading into the second half of 2023 despite persistent inflation.
Here are some of the corporates slated to announce earnings in the coming days:
MONDAY, July 10
- National Grid plc (NYSE: NGG), annual general meeting
- Helen of Troy Ltd. (NASDAQ: HELE), Q1 2024 earnings
TUESDAY, July 11
- America Movil SAB de CV (NYSE: AMX), Q2 2023
- Vision Marine Technologies Inc (NASDAQ: VMR), Q3 2023 earnings
- Velocity Composites PLC (LON: VEL), Q2 2023 earnings
WEDNESDAY, July 12
- Burberry plc (OTC: BURBY), annual general meeting
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (NYSE: TCS), Q1 2024 earnings
- HCL Technologies (NSE: HCLTECH), Q1 2024 earnings
- DNB Bank ASA (OTC: DNBBY), Q2 2023 earnings
- Aeon Co. Ltd (OTC: AONNF), Q1 2023 earnings
- Ocean Power Technologies Inc (AMEX:OPTT), Q4 2023 earnings
- American West Metals Ltd (ASX: AW1), Q4 2023 earnings
THURSDAY, July 13
- PepsiCo Inc (NASDAQ: PEP), Q2 2023 earnings
- Progressive Corp (NYSE: PGR), Q2 2023 earnings
- Fast Retailing Co (OTC: FRCOY), Q3 2023 earnings
- VMware Inc (NYSE: VMW), annual general meeting
- Cintas Corp (NASDAQ: CTAS), Q4 2023 earnings
- Fastenal Co (NASDAQ: FAST), Q2 2023 earnings
- Delta Air Lines Inc (NYSE: DAL), Q2 2023 earnings
- Wipro Ltd (NYSE: WIT), Q1 2024 earnings
- ConAgra Foods Inc (NYSE: CAG), Q4 2023 earnings
- BT Group plc (OTC: BTGOF), annual general meeting
- Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE: WAL), Q2 2023 earnings
- Dr. Martens (OTC: DOCMF), annual general meeting
- BurgerFi International Inc (NASDAQ: BFI), annual general meeting
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Inc (NASDAQ: RMCF), Q1 2024 earnings
FRIDAY, JULY 14
- JPMorgan Chase & Co (NYSE: JPM), Q2 2023 Earnings
Separately, the June consumer price index (CPI) report is set to be released Wednesday at 8:30 a.m. ET. Whether the results inspire a continued stock-market rally, or dampen the moods of bullish investors remains to be seen.
The June CPI reading from the Bureau of Labor Statistics showed the inflation rate coming in at 4% year-on-year against the 4.1% forecasted, and marking a substantial drop from the 4.9% reported in April.
© 2023 Zenger News.com. Zenger News does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Produced in association with Benzinga
Edited by Arnab Nandy
“What’s the latest with Florida Man?”
Get news, handpicked just for you, in your box.