An adventurous puppy had to be rescued by firefighters after she got her head stuck through a hole in a wall.
Adorable photos show the four-month-old Labrador, named Teale, trapped in an extractor vent for a tumble dryer.
Fire crews said she they found her “feeling very sorry for herself” when they came to her rescue at the house in Carlisle, Cumbria, England.
But they managed to free her with minimal fuss using small tools and she was uninjured in the rescue effort.
She later rewarded her saviors with cuddles and was snapped in happier pictures shared by the crew.
A spokesman for Cumbria Fire and Rescue Service said: “She was very appreciative, and rewarded the crew with lots of cuddles and licks.”
Produced in association with SWNS Talker
Edited by Saba Fatima and Asad Ali