Service Subscription Agreement
Welcome to Zenger, a Service provided by Z News Service, Inc. (“Z News”). By signing below you will have the right to access and use high-quality content, from renowned journalists, covering relevant material, that is fully edited and ready to publish when delivered (the “Service”).
- As a subscriber, you will receive articles and associated advertisements as produced, which will be multiple times per week and on equal footing with other subscribers. You are not committing to use our Service exclusively, so you are free to get content and advertising from other vendors if you choose to do so.
- In exchange for access to our Service, you agree to run our articles and advertising.
- As we introduce revenue share, we will remit to you 20% of the net proceeds from advertisement revenue collected from Z News articles run on the properties supplied by you in the table below.
- The content that we provide is owned and copyrighted by us. You agree to protect the Service from unauthorized access and use and to not give away any of our content.
- Z News owns the Service and we have the right to give you access to the Service. We don’t promise that the content that we provide will meet your specific needs or that your use of the Service will be uninterrupted.
- The Service is provided “as is”. You agree that our liability will be limited to the amount of the monies paid to us in the 12 months preceding the claim.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any proceeding arising out of this Agreement will be held in Travis County, TX.
- This agreement will continue for as long as you continue to use the Service. You can stop using the Service at any time with 30 days notice.
Please contact [email protected] should you have any questions.